The Avast runtime error RPC error mostly occurs only when the software is used on the Windows 7 operating system, the software starts popping up the message stating “Avast antivirus has encountered a problem and needs to close”, the error often appears tricky to the users when it comes to resolving it as the software is made out of many complicated and advanced technologies and features and for a proper understanding of these errors and all these technologies and features it is needed that the user should have deep knowledge of technologies and all the features.
So here we will guide the users in detail and will make them aware of everything associated with the Avast runtime error RPC.
To start with let us focus on the symptom that the error would show on the system-
· The files deleting from the system automatically.
· New files in the system.
· Error the message would appear on the screen.
· Internet connectivity issues.
Now let us move to the causes associated with the Avast RPC error-
· Virus-infected system.
· Incompatible programs running on the system.
· The graphic driver issues.
· Memory related problems.
After knowing the causes, as well as the symptoms, let us now move to the resolution steps-
· Close the programs conflicting with the workings of the software.
· Reinstall and update the programs.
· Reinstall the runtime libraries.
· Avast antivirus should be updated.
· Reinstall the graphics driver.
· Run the disk clean up on the system.
· The Internet Explorer should be given a reset.
If still needed then in that case, it is advised for the users to get connected with the certified Avast technicians they can be reached for help and support at Avast Helpline Team UK. Other than that the users can also take help from the experts through live chats and emails.